The pundits are so laughable. My advice is to do and think exactly the opposite of what they predict. If the pundits predict a “blue wave” in the 2018 elections the Republicans will retain control of the House and Senate. If they predict a stock market crash, but stocks.
So I thought to myself, it can’t be that hard to be a pundit. I’ll try my hand (tongue in cheek, of course).
- 2018 will either be a great year, a bad year, or somewhere in between (nailed it!).
- The Republicans will retain the House and Senate (or possibly one chamber or neither chamber – nailed it, again!).
- Hillary will finally go on trial for Uranian One, the Trump “dossier,” her unsecured email sever, lying under oath during the Benghazi hearings, sending classified emails to Huma Abedin who then sent them to her pervert husband who then stored then on another unsecured server – choose one from column A and one from column B.
- Mueller will show there was “Russian collusion,” but Trump wasn’t the “colluder” – move this over to column B on the Hillary prediction?
- Hillary will try to “be a force” in the 2018 elections – no one will notice.
- The economy will grow at 3% – and Obama will take credit for it (the MSM will back him up).
- The MSM will stop negatively reporting on Donald Trump 90% of the time (it will jump to 99% negative).
- There will be a lot more fake news (the press corps will say it was just “random” mistakes, but will have a hard time explaining why it was that 100% of those mistakes were anti-Trump and not a single one was pro-Trump).
Hey, this is fun. How do I get paid for this like the other pundits?