Before the election the “news media” (better known as Democrat Party operatives) were touting the demise or, at the very least, split of the Republican Party. They made a compelling case. There was only one small problem… wrong party!
It has been interesting to see the reaction of the “intellectually elite” Democrat Party. In fact… Wow! They immediately set to work retooling their game. I do not want a “one party” system of governance, so I’m willing to help our Democrat friends.
I have lots of advice. If you want Americans to “feel safe” do not choose a Secretary of Defense with the nickname “Huggy Bear.” “Mad dog” is a better choice of nicknames.
[Source: Dear Democrats: Just keep it up and see what happens, by Judah Friedman]
In his article, Mr. Friedman pretty much hits the nail on the head for helping the Democrat Party ensure that Mr. Trump will be a “one-term president.” I’d like to share some of the wisdom of Mr. Friedman with them.
- President Obama should keep going around the world making incendiary comments about President (elect) Trump. There is nothing Americans like more than hearing negative comments about the person for whom they voted, and themselves, even more so when those comments are made abroad.
- Make sure protesters remain on the street, blocking highways and businesses. There is no better message to those out of work than people who don’t want to work.
- College, elementary, and high school kids should continue to stage walkouts. Who doesn’t enjoy watching their tax dollars at work?
- Getting more celebrity endorsements is also a key factor for the next presidential election… Have them create YouTube videos, constantly tweet, Facebook, threaten to leave the country…
- But of paramount importance is to call anyone that disagrees with you a racist, sexist, transphobic, homophobic, white nationalist.
- Continue to berate, unfriend, and threaten to fire all those who supported the president-elect. Nothing is more charming to most Americans than inclusion and tolerance.
- Keep kneeling during the national anthem.
- Reinforce what must be the biggest issue that people fear as they go to bed at night, climate change… Talk to the Americans with no work, and tell them it’s not that they don’t have a job that is the problem; explain to them how they are replaceable but the earth is not.
- Instead of destroying ISIS, insist that they need therapy; maybe even offer them your service animals.
- Oh yes, and continue crying and whining. Keep saying “not my president”; there is nothing a Middle American likes more than a person who whines and cries. Explain to them, it’s not crying. It’s just being in touch with your emotions and the human condition; of course, do this while holding your service animal.
And thanks to BL for sending this to me.